I found this pin for homemade finger paint and figured if it was something that I would have fun making, the Little One would too.
Sure enough. All I had to do was say, "Hey Annabelle...You want to make paint with me?" and I had a shadow for the rest of the afternoon!
First we gathered all of our ingredients...
And started cooking!
Starting to look more like finger paint!
Finally everything came together!
So we separated the paint and added our colors!
I didn't have any air tight containers, so tiny foils pans had to do. I made not sure how well this "paint" would keep even if we did. Kind of a one use project.
But I think they turned out GREAT!!
Annab wouldn't use those little fingers of hers at first...Definitely much much easier to manipulate with fingers rather than a brush. It had the consistency kind of like hair gel, but not sticky at all!! Also, I am pretty sure that since this is mostly water and corn starch, if a little bit gets eaten, it won't hurt anybody.
So overall the Little One had a lot of fun (the Big One was too preoccupied with Mario Kart)!


No comments:
Post a Comment