Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Three - Dinner for You and Me

I am sitting here, at 9:46 pm, on a Tuesday night trying to come up with good words. Interesting words that you, my lovely readers, would be interested in reading.

I suppose I could go into a tad more detail about what this "Pinterest Challenge" is.
First of all let me tell you a little secret. I. Love. Pinterest. I you know me, you already know this. Problem with Pinterest is that it can become overwhelming. All of the pins, and pretty things, and recipes, and advice, and quotes and oh my goodness I love me some Pinterest! It is easy to get lost in the pinning so this challenge is a way to ACTUALLY DO the things you pin. For each day of the month you pick one pin and do it, make it, cook it, create it, whatever it is..DO IT! So on to Day Three...

Today was a busy day. After a three day weekend, waking up at 6 am was difficult. Enough said about that.

So on to today's post... This is what I made for dinner tonight. And my goodness...I loved it! AND the kids ate it (for the most part!)! Many many wins on this dinner. Sadly I have to picture documenting this dinner. Number one today was busy. Number two because the batteries in BOTH of my cameras died. Number three because as soon as this was out of the oven it was demolished! So. Yummy! I got a phone call from my step-sister a few days ago saying that she would be in town and wanted to come by. So her, my dad, and his wife all came over for dinner to be the guinea pigs on this new Pinterest recipe. Winner winner white chicken enchilada dinner!

Good dinner. Good night. Ready for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment