I left my little job to stay home with our two Little Loves and so far, let me tell you, there are still parts of me that don't think I can handle this. The decision for me to stay home has led to some big changes. First of all is couponing. I started back in June and have become COMPLETELY addicted. Nothing like hearing the money come off of our grocery bill at the end of a shopping trip.
Couponing lead to budgeting because seriously...I am an impulse buyer. And Chick-Fil-A cooks dinner WAY faster than I do. We are going to have to live off Ryan's income and that means eating out a little less and All-Day-Thrifting trips must come to an end (insert long, sad sigh here).
Lastly was the meal planner. This has lead me back to wanting to try this Pinterest challenge again.
So follow me on my SAHM adventure! Here is a sneak peak of some of he pins I plan to add to my "DID IT" list...
1. Homemade watercolors
2. Bake a pretty pie from scratch
3. No-sew Roman shades
Stay tuned! Day 1 starts tomorrow!!



No comments:
Post a Comment